Monday, November 19, 2012

Housekeeping

Well, I failed to wake up this morning with sufficient time to do some serious writing, but I've made up for a bit of it this evening with my first freewriting session. Due to the nature of the blogosphere, the "reader" version of myself doesn't want me to post all my freewriting sessions to "Terminal Genius". He's a purist, you see, and a bit of an ass. However, for the sake of accountability, he wants to make sure I'm writing regularly. Despite his gruff exterior, he's a huge softy and just wants what's best for me and my writing career. Fine, reader-me, I'll make you another blog with only bare (and I mean BARE) minimum editing done to the fruits of my freewriting. I'm going to give it the working title, "Off the Cuff", which is super lame. I'm open to suggestions. Anyway, if I come up with anything good there, I'll edit it and post it to this blog. Look at me being all professional. I've already posted the first one.

PS - Buzz off, spell check. If "freewriting" isn't a word, it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment